An event was held yesterday afternoon in order to mark the conclusion of hub South Wests' 5th Building for Growth Programme.
The afternoon celebrated all of the participating delegates and saw each SME present their business in a way which implemented the information they had ascertained during the 10-week business development course.
Designed across 8 sessions, the programme involved key workshops including Business Strategy and Planning, Financial Risk, Smart Tendering, PR and Social Media/ BIM, Digital Marketing and Pitching for Business.
Developed by hub South Wests' Supply Chain Institute, this programme was created to give companies from across the South West territory the opportunity to learn from experts in their field, build relationships with our Tier-1 Contractors, meet and learn from like-minded professionals and achieve real progress through action planning and ongoing support in order to build capability and expertise in key business development areas.
This programme is open to any business looking to grow in a sustainable manner by building the skills and internal capacity to take on increasing volumes of business. A key principle of this course is 'no competitors', leaving delegates free to discuss any business issues, challenges and opportunities in a relaxed and supportive environment.
hub South West would like to congratulate and thank all of the Autumn 2016 delegates for joining, and completing the 10 week schedule. Each presentation was vibrant, informative and well-structured and met the specified brief. Our fantastic delegates on the Building for Growth Autumn 2016 programme included;
- Blacklight- Stage Sound and AV solutions
- VWS Ltd- Security and fire system Installations
- TBS Ltd- Mechanical Services Engineering and Contractors
- South Beach Holdings- Health and Safety Consultancy
- Damada Group- Asbestos, Demolition and Environmental services
- VQ Construction- Value and Quality in Construction
- Hamilton Industrial services- Drainage solutions
- Barriers.Scot- provision and installation of all barrier needs
We look forward to the next Building for Growth programme in 2017!