hub South West Training Courses
hub South West is committed to positively engaging with the locally based supply chain, with a view to helping them improve their chances of gaining hub contracts. By doing this, it is anticipated that more of the c£500m construction spend over the next 5 years will result in contracts for local companies and jobs for local people.
Our training courses are open to all members of hub South West’s Territory Supplier Network and are designed to build skills and learning outcomes which are meaningful to our supply chain contractors.
Digital Construction Skills - CITB-funded digital construction support
Digital Construction Skills “Getting Started with Digital Construction” and “Taking Digital Construction to the Next Level” courses
Further details and how to get started call Chris Grant on 07816 753556
Giving leaders and managers the skills and confidence they need to drive digital adoption in their business. Provide technical advice on adopting new digital solutions. Help businesses develop a digital strategy, apply for funding which can help with the implementation of digital tools
- In depth support for construction is aimed at Tier 2/3 contractors who don’t have the dedicated resources or specialists within their business- funding support available to 50 companies (equivalent up to 20 hours consultation support valued at £2,500)
- CITB assured company workshops and training courses are open to all CITB registered companies. (£30 Grant levy can be claimed for each delegate who attends)
- 20/20 digital construction learning challenge open to all CITB registered companies targetting 1000 personal action plans
- Training of Digital champions becoming a digital construction trainer available to all CITB registered companies (only partly funded)
- E learning free to anyone! It can be a useful resource for clients, contractors, FE lectures and FE students who need to understand the fundamentals of digital construction or simply to get a breadth of knowledge for a wider appreciation of the subject.
Digital Transformation through Leaders - www.digitalconstructionskills.com