hub South West Training Courses
hub South West is committed to positively engaging with the locally based supply chain, with a view to helping them improve their chances of gaining hub contracts. By doing this, it is anticipated that more of the c£500m construction spend over the next 5 years will result in contracts for local companies and jobs for local people.
Our training courses are open to all members of hub South West’s Territory Supplier Network and are designed to build skills and learning outcomes which are meaningful to our supply chain contractors.
Back your Business with FULLY FUNDED- Construction Related SVQs
Training First are offering a range of Construction Related SVQ and the great news is many are fully funded. (Main criteria - delegate must be in full time employment in a relevant role and have an employer contact who can sign off their paperwork)
Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQs) are work-based qualifications. They work as a guarantee that someone can do their job well and to the national standards for their sector.
- SVQ Plant Operations
- SVQ Construction and Civil Engineering Operations
- SVQ level 3 - Occupational Works Superision
- SVQ level 3 - Construction Site Supervisor (Residential / Building & Civil)
- SVQ level 4 - Construction Site Management (Residential / Build & Civil
- SVQ level 5 - Construction Senior Site Management